We provide an affordable cloud solution for products/services and general operation management through the development and execution of architectures, policies, practices and procedures so as to manage the information lifecycle requirements of an enterprise in an effective and efficient way.
Our data management solution helps organisations simplify the ever-challenging business goals they have set thereby making their operations to be productively effective. We offer a viable end-to-end solution with a modular approach to ensure better customer experience, decision making and compliance – which can be deployed on-premises and in the cloud and is perfectly designed for the realities of the hybrid world.
Our data management service covers, but not limited to:
- Capacity planning;
- Commissioning and installing new applications and customising existing applications in order to make them fit for the designed purpose;
- Communicating regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security;
- Considering both back-end organisation of data and front-end accessibility for end-users;
- Controlling access permissions and privileges;
- Developing, managing and testing back-up and recovery plans;
- Ensuring that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly;
- Establishing the needs of users and monitoring user access and security;
- Further refining the physical design to meet system storage requirements;
- Installing and testing new versions of the DBMS;
- Maintaining data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act;
- Making discoveries in the data management world through research;
- Mapping out the conceptual design for a planned database;
- Monitoring performance and managing parameters to provide fast responses to front-end users;
- Refining the logical design so that it can be translated into a specific data model;
- Writing database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata).